Wind Turbine Oils
There is a full range of Mobil SHC synthetic lubricants suitable for the lubrication of wind turbines, from gear oils for the main gearbox, to greases for the main pitch, yaw and pitch bearings and generator bearings, and hydraulic oils. Mobil™-branded industrial lubricants don’t just run windturbines; they take them to new heights.
Wind Turbine manufacturers
Mobil-branded industrial lubricants are suitable for many leading wind turbine manufacturers. These include Vestas, Repower, Suzlon, Enercon, GE Energy and Nordex.
Mobil lubricants suitable for Wind Turbines
- Mobilgear SHC XMP 320 synthetic gearbox oil for the main and ancillary gear box
- Mobil SHC 600 bearing and gear oils for ancillary gear boxes
- Mobil SHC 524 hydraulic oil
- Mobilith SHC 460 WT grease for main, pitch and yaw bearings
- Mobilith SHC 100 grease for generator bearings
- Request an Offer »
For the latest product specifications and approvals, please visit the Product Data Sheets .
Explore the inside of a Wind Turbine on the Mobil Industrial lubricants website.
How can I save money and increase productivity using Mobil SHC lubricants?
When conditions are severe, such as extremely high and low temperatures, heavy loads, and high or low speeds, Mobil SHC lubricants offer distinct advantages. They help to extend the service life of machinery and reduce oil changes, as well as potentially reducing equipment failure and unscheduled shutdowns.
- Extended oil life – Mobil SHC oils can last up to six times longer than mineral oils by offering excellent high temperature stability and oxidation resistance. This helps extend oil-drain intervals, reduce oil disposal costs and keep production going
- Extended equipment life – Mobil SHC protects your capital investment against rust, corrosion and wear. Stability in extreme temperature conditions helps extend equipment life
- More productivity, more profitability – Using Mobil SHC goes beyond lubrication. It goes right to your bottom line by potentially lowering the cost of operations, increasing efficiency and putting profitability on an upward path
Which Mobil SHC oil should I buy for my equipment?
It is important to use the right Mobil oil and grease in your application during routine and maintenance servicing. You can obtain an on-line recommendation by using the Looble Product Selector and searching by specific industry, equipment and application conditions.