Oils for Paper Processing Machinery
Oils for Paper Machinery
Whether producing newsprint, fine papers, or corrugated board, there is a full range of specially formulated, high performance Mobil-branded industrial lubricants available to satisfy the specific needs of the paper and pulp industry. Mobil SHC PM Series and Mobilith SHC PM Series – supreme-performance synthetic paper machine circulation oils and greases respectively – have been designed to optimise equipment availability and productivity of paper machines.
Paper Machine Manufactures
Mobil-branded industrial lubricants are suitable for a range of paper machines including those manufactured by Voith.
Mobil Oils suitable for paper machines:
- Mobil SHC PM Series synthetic paper machine oils for dryers and calenders
- Mobil DTE PM Series paper machine oils for wet and dry systems
- Mobil DTE Excel Series antiwear circulation oils
- Mobilith SHC PM Series synthetic paper machine greases
- Mobil SHC 600 Series gear and circulating oils
- Mobil SHC Gear Series synthetic extreme pressure gear oils
- Mobilgear 600 XP Series gear oils
- Mobil DTE 10 Excel Series antiwear oils for hydraulic systems
- Request an Offer »
For the latest product specifications and approvals, please visit the Product Data Sheets .
Explore the inside of a pulp and paper plant on the Mobil Industrial lubricants website.
How can I save money and increase productivity using Mobil SHC lubricants?
When conditions are severe, such as extremely high and low temperatures, heavy loads, and high or low speeds, Mobil SHC lubricants offer distinct advantages. They help to extend the service life of machinery and reduce oil changes, as well as potentially reducing equipment failure and unscheduled shutdowns.
- Extended oil life – Mobil SHC oils can last up to six times longer than mineral oils by offering excellent high temperature stability and oxidation resistance. This helps extend oil-drain intervals, reduce oil disposal costs and keep production going
- Extended equipment life – Mobil SHC protects your capital investment against rust, corrosion and wear. Stability in extreme temperature conditions helps extend equipment life
- More productivity, more profitability – Using Mobil SHC goes beyond lubrication. It goes right to your bottom line by potentially lowering the cost of operations, increasing efficiency and putting profitability on an upward path
Which Mobil SHC oil should I buy for my equipment?
It is important to use the right Mobil oil and grease in your application during routine and maintenance servicing. You can obtain an on-line recommendation by using the Looble Product Selector and searching by specific industry, equipment and application conditions.