Mobil Industrial Oils for Plants
There is a full range of Mobil-branded industrial lubricants suitable for equipment used in a manufacturing production plant, including industry leading hydraulic, gear, slideway, cutting and compressor oils as well as greases. Together with oil analysis support programs, Mobil oils are designed to help keep every part of your machinery operating at the highest efficiency to help lower your operational costs of operation and help boost productivity.
Industrial Machinery and Equipment manufacturers
Mobil-branded industrial lubricants are suitable for a wide variety of equipment brands found in the manufacturing sector. These include SEW, Siemens Flender, Hansen Industrial, Atlas Copco, Ingersoll-Rand and Yamazaki Mazak.
Mobil lubricants suitable for the manufacturing industry
- Mobil DTE 10 Excel hydraulic oil
- Mobil DTE 20 hydraulic oil
- Mobil SHC 600 gear oil
- Mobil SHC Gear gear oil
- Mobil Vactra slideway oil
- Mobil Rarus SHC compressor oil
- Mobilith SHC 220 grease
- Request an Offer »
For the latest product specifications and approvals, please visit the Product Data Sheets .
Explore the inside of a machining plant on the Mobil Industrial lubricants website.
How can I save money and increase productivity using Mobil SHC lubricants?
When conditions are severe, such as extremely high and low temperatures, heavy loads, and high or low speeds, Mobil SHC lubricants offer distinct advantages. They help to extend the service life of machinery and reduce oil changes, as well as potentially reducing equipment failure and unscheduled shutdowns.
- Extended oil life – Mobil SHC oils can last up to six times longer than mineral oils by offering excellent high temperature stability and oxidation resistance. This helps extend oil-drain intervals, reduce oil disposal costs and keep production going
- Extended equipment life – Mobil SHC protects your capital investment against rust, corrosion and wear. Stability in extreme temperature conditions helps extend equipment life
- More productivity, more profitability – Using Mobil SHC goes beyond lubrication. It goes right to your bottom line by potentially lowering the cost of operations, increasing efficiency and putting profitability on an upward path
Which Mobil SHC oil should I buy for my equipment?
It is important to use the right Mobil oil and grease in your application during routine and maintenance servicing. You can obtain an on-line recommendation by using the Looble Product Selector and searching by specific industry, equipment and application conditions.